Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Monday, October 24

Pricing {Wisconsin and beyond Family, Wedding, and more Photographer}

This past year has been amazing! I’ve learned so much, and have met some wonderful people. I have become friends with some extremely talented photographers. And met many others – some have given me great advice, and some horrible advice. I have started weeding though the good and the bad and remembered the best advice I got – Do what makes you feel comfortable. This advice I am now fully taking to heart. I have decided to revamp my prices, so they make me more comfortable. I honestly didn’t feel comfortable asking for what I was with my wedding packages, and my new prices are making me feel better to tell my future brides.



Also, with my family and other packages, they all include a disc. The new prices include a disc of all images, and with the package price you will save up to 20% than when you buy it a la carte.
My clients are the most important thing to me, and I have listened to what you want and like. I really hope that the new prices make you as happy as me. This career choice was an easy one – but learning the business side of it has been the hardest. I am going to be offering a free session every month starting in January 2012.
I have lost my love for photography a few times, because I stopped looking at this as fun and just a job. But when I look back on it, I lost it because I started charging a price that didn’t make me comfortable to tell people. With this change I am more comfortable and happy to tell people.
So my new prices are as follows!

Families - $150 includes and hour session (up to 3 locations) and a disc of images.


Kids & Newborns – $100 includes a hour session (up to 2 locations) and a disc of all images


Maternity - $250 - Includes a 2 hour session Disc of all images and prints and a Newborn Session + other gifts


Rock the Dress Session - $250 1 Hour session, 2 locations CD of all images.


Engagement Session - $150 1 Hour 3 locations and CD of all images.




-Weddings-



Aspen – $895
4 hours of Photography on your wedding day
CD of all images with print release up to 8x10
Online Ordering - Discounted print prices for family and friends for a limited time
Environmental Engagement Session
4 4x6’s & 1 8x10 professionally printed prints

Elm - $1500
8 Hours of Photography on your wedding day
Cd of all images with print release up to 8x10
Online Ordering - Discounted print prices for family and friends for a limited time
Environmental Engagement Session
4 4x6 & 1 8x10 professionally printed prints
DVD Slideshow of images
10% off Products

Mahogany - $1900
10 Hours of Photography on your wedding day
CD of all images with print release up to 8x10
Online Ordering - Discounted print prices for family and friends for a limited time
Engagement Session
4 4x6 & 1 8x10
DVD slideshow of images
11x14 Album of images
15% off Products

These are the last changes I will be making to my prices - and to any clients that I have - you might have questions regarding that payment you have made. Feel free to contact me and I will answer any questions you may have at this time. 

Also, when you book me I will put my whole heart and soul into your session. I will listen to your suggestions, and I will try my hardest to make your session as special as you are.

Much Love - Christine
Can't wait to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....