Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Saturday, April 21

April 2012 Bridal Show - Waupaca Ale House {Wisconsin Wedding Photographer}

When a co-worker told me that I should do the Bridal Show that she is help plan with the Buyers Guide, I first thought...NO WAY. But then I thought about it, and thought...why the heck not. So I started planning, searched online examples of booths, and then came up with my own ideas - once I knew what a Bridal Show was supposed to be like. I have not been to a bridal show since I was about 8 and I brother was getting married. So I went into this having NO CLUE what was to be done. I had LOTS of help from my sister Carolynn - in planning ways to get people interested in me. Also, I KNEW I wanted a booth where I did not stand behind a table and wait for people to talk to me. So my booth was wide open, ready for you to come in and look at all my photos.

The theme of my booth, was a natural feel, and vintage - so take a look at the process :)

First started with a mock up in my parents garage - the photo below is my Dad and Justin putting together my pallet wall. 





Then the cookie making began --- YUM! I thought...everyone gives candy, but everyone LOVES cookies!




My nephew Mason eating the cookies he helped make...think he likes them!


And here my booth is at the show. This was taken at the end of the show - almost forgot to photograph it...geesh. (these were taken without a flash - sorry about the blurriness) 



This is a closeup of the photos that were hanging in the frames. 


I am hoping this show was a success - and people got interested in me. I am going to plan another show this coming Winter. But THANK YOU to all that came out to the show and showed their support, and registered to WIN!

And speaking of winning 
_____________________________________

A winner of the ½ priced wedding as been selected and CONGRATS to HAILEE PAUL & ROBBIE STRUCK! And the winner of the FREE Rock the Dress session is NORAH BLANCK & SHANE LEACH. And because I LOVE Rock the Dress sessions so much, I decided to pick TWO more names! KELSEY ROSELIVS & DOUG SIMON & SARAH FISHER & MIKE SIMONS

Although, your name was not picked you can still take advantage of my special offer for attending the Bridal Expo in Waupaca. As my special gift to you when you book your wedding with Natural Intuition Photography before September 30th, 2012 you will receive a 15% discount off ANY of my wedding packages. 

Wedding packages are available HERE - or feel free to contact me. 


Much Love
Christine Dopp
Natural Intuition Photography


Winners must email me (natural. intuition@gmail.com) to claim your prize before May31st, or new names will be picked! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. love your booth ideas....always so creative!!! love the vintage and natural vibe and it is totally an awesome representation of you and your style. hope you gets lots and lots of weddings booked from it...the brides & grooms will be more than in love with your shots. congrats on your first successful show!!! and here's to many more..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below ....