Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Tuesday, May 8

Echo's 9th Birthday + Milwaukee Brewer's Hot Dog

I got a rare opportunity to hang out with old friends, co-workers, great kids AND the Milwaukee Brewer's Hot Dog!! I was stoked to meet the Brewer Hot Dog, the Hot Dog was taller than I thought, and psst...was a girl on there...hehe! I was surprised to see green nail polish and pink Nike's, but non the less I give the Hot dog mad props for doing the things he did - kept up with the kids great during the run around the bases, the team the Dog was on almost won the baseball on a spoon race, and he even spun around a baseball bat and got a little dizzy. 

And I don't want to forget the reason the Hot Dog came....ECHO! She turned 9 years old! This girl is AWESOME! She has such spunk! She kept me laughing the whole time I was at the party!















They had to pop the balloons while hugging...this was funny to watch :)










Perfect seed spitting form ....


















So the kids got one nice photo....then


They got to do a funny one....keep your eye on the kid on the right in the blue shirt....I still crack up when I see this...hahah








Amy did not forget a thing when planing this special day for her daughter! The cake was AWESOME! She even had little brewer hats for snacks, and hot dog holders, baseball plates and MORE!



THANK YOU so much Echo and family for letting me celebrate a special day in your life! Happy Birthday!

Much Love
Christine Dopp
Natural Intuition Photography

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so wonderful :D I am so happy with them all. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below ....