Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Tuesday, August 14

Trevor - Wild Rose High School 2013 Senior {Wild Rose Wisconsin High School Senior Photographer}

Let me tell you I have known this kid for more than 10 years! I remember this kid as the annoying little brother of a girl that just moved to town. This family moved into a house that my Grandfather built - we were meant to be friends! Trevor has grown up to be a good looking man! He has come a long way from the little squirt I knew!

He has some pretty cool ideas for life after high school too ... he is thinking of making commercials and such for the Army! He loves golf, and hates ties :) 

This kid was a trooper at getting up and meeting for an 8am shoot!












Best of Luck to you Trevor!!!!

Much Love
Christine Dopp
Natural Intuition Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....