Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, August 1

Brandon + Alyssa = Baby Bump & LOVE {Waupaca Wisconsin Maternity Photographer}

Brandon and Alyssa are AWESOME at keeping secrets when it comes to this beautiful baby bump - they didn't tell anyone till about four months along, and now they won't tell ANYONE if it's a boy or a girl. And I have to say that this couple is one of the most adorable and kind couples I have come across. I have worked with Brandon for almost three years, and let me tell you Alyssa makes me a new man! When he sees or talks about her the love over his face, and in his voice seriously makes my heart melt. Yes Brandon - your love makes me giddy!! Oh and Alyssa comes from one of the kindest farm families I have ever met too! (oh and beautiful!) Her kind simple heart is something I strive for myself my whole life, and she is natural at it <3 This little baby is being born into a wonderful family!

Before I gush about how beautiful she is at 9 months ... YES 9! She is due in less than two weeks ... 












Can't wait to find out in a few weeks ... Love you guys and THANK YOU so much for letting me be a part of your new adventure together :)

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

1 comment:

Feel free to comment below ....