Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Thursday, July 26

Hailee & Robbie = Engaged {New London, Waupaca Wisconsin Engagement Photographer}

I first met Hailee and the Ale house bridal Show in February - I swooned over how they got in engaged! The engagement happened on top a mountain at the Teton National Park - one of my favorite places in the U.S! So I was over the moon when I picked their names out the suitcase for my half priced wedding sweepstakes. 

And oh man when we got together and talked wedding, I SWOONED over all the details!

For their engagement we met near my childhood home outside Wild Rose Wisconsin, at one of my favorite locations. Hailee LOVED white barns and tall grass, this location had them ALL! And this couple were total troopers on the HOT HOT HUMID night that we took their photos. Their dog COOPER was PERFECT!

Here are some of my favorites ... 









I asked them to write on the boards what they loved most about the other person ... :)


I love this one of Hailee showing me before she shows Robbie ... CUTE!


Before they showed each other ... 


This is when they showed each other ... LOVE!




THANK YOU Hailee and Robbie ... can't wait till your wedding!

Much Love
Christine 
Natural Intuition Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....