Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Tuesday, November 22

Desi & Jared {Engaged - Waupaca, Stevens Point, WI Engagement - Wedding Photographer}

Desi & Jared were the first couple to book a wedding for 2012. So when I got to finally meet them and talk to them I was excited! They are such a down and have fun kind of couple - their engagement session was a blast.

I was kind of nervous at the beginning of the session because it was dreary and rainy. So I was ready for them to call it quits when....THE SUN CAME OUT!!! My face when was scared and worried to STOKED!

The light that afternoon was beautiful - and the couple was so much fun - just check out the photos!


















Congrats Desi & Jared - Can't wait for the big day in 2012

With Love - Christine
Natural Intuition Photography LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....