Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Monday, March 21

Orchids : Beauty from Dirt


A good friend of mine asked me to take photos of her beautiful Orchids. So one chilly night I headed over to her house, and carefully photographed these beauties. And in writing this I found a quote that I thought was perfect..... 

"A human being, isn't an orchid, he must draw something from the soil he grows in" - Sara Jeanette Duncan


These orchids were so beautiful, it was hard for me to capture it fully. 
This little thing is the first bloom in 8 years! It just bloomed to a beautiful yellow color a week or so ago. What time and patients can do. If you wait you just might see some beauty in this darkening world of ours.

 
Thank you Amy T for letting me photograph your beautiful Orchids! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....