Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Thursday, December 29

Krystal Muellenberg {Week 32 Maternity - Wisconsin Photographer}

I totally JUMPED at the opportunity to photograph a weekly photo of the beautiful expecting mom and exptremley talented photographer Krystal. I drove to her house is Cashton, WI - and it was not a beautiful morning like I wanted. It was a white snowstorm, HUGE snow flakes were falling from the sky, and the wind was blowing gusts.

And of course in my luck, I packed in a hurry so I didn't pack boots or shoes that did not have holes in them (I was wearing Keen hiking sandals). But Krystal was kind enough to lend me some super cute boots.

This blog is coming pretty late - Krystal gave birth over Christmas to a beautiful little boy they named Grant. This little guy is so lucky to be part of a wonderful family. Krystal is a generous and kind person - and Thank you again for letting me photograph such a beautiful part of your life. And I wish you and your family many blessings with your new addition.



And to end this - I want to show you the kind of weather we had, and why there are only two photos of the beautiful Mama.


Thank you Krystal again - and CONGRATS on the new addition, he is welcomed in a wonderful family!

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography
LLC

2 comments:

  1. OOOOH thank you so much! This is the sweetest post EVER! And I LOVED the images. You are fabulous and really it was BEYOND awesome of you to come all this way and take these for me! They are my only snowy maternity photos! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krystal you are so welcome! And hope all is well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below ....