Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Sunday, July 17

Photography now on Etsy.com

I started a Esty.com store with some of my prints. I am working on expanding it with postcard packages, and much much more! 

Here is what I started on the store....


The Orchids are my only canvas for right now, but I am planning on adding a few more. Canvas's are beautiful, and they look great on the wall!


My train ones are only 8x10's, but I think they are GREAT any size!

Please check out my store at Etsy.com and if there are any photos on my website Natural Intuition Photography that you would like to see on Etsy.com let me know and I will add it :)

Also, if you have a store on Etsy.com and have any advice for me please feel free to give it! Anything I can do to improve my store would be much appreciated!

Much love ~ Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....