Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, July 20

Ms Kasey {Asheville, North Carolina & Wisconsin Maternity Photographer}

When I heard Ms Kasey was pregnant I was excited! Then she asked me to do her maternity photos, then I just got stoked! Kasey is a beautiful person inside and out, it was wonderful to share the experience with her.

I flew out to Asheville, North Carolina to see her. When I got there I was even more excited because that city is beautiful!Our first stop was to Skinny Dip Falls as the locals call it.



The crazy rocks made me nervous, but Kasey was very cautious and so was I.


Kasey doesn't think she has a great smile...I totally beg to differ! Beautiful Smile :)




And this photo is my favorite from the shoot. I was testing some lighting, and we were waiting for a little boy to get out of the way, and I catch Kasey gazing at her baby bump :) Makes me smile every time!


Ending with a beautiful shot of the every so lovely Kasey!

Thank you  Kasey for letting me in on your miracle....much love Christine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....