Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Monday, August 15

Chris & Andrea....and little Lily {Engaged}

Chris & Andrea are such an easy couple to photograph, they were just so fun, and easy going. Lily joined us for the shoot, and let me tell you this little girl was SOO cute! Chris and Andrea were up for anything, right away I had them in the grass and walking into the trees....they were huge sports!

It was also easy because Andrea and I have known each other for YEARS! She was/is such a kind person, and I am happy that she met someone who also is so kind! Chris you got yourself a catch!


Meet Lily!



The following one is an idea that I've had since my Aunt and Uncle lent me these chairs!


Ok this is one of my favorite rings shots yet! As I was taking this shot, a train was slowly coming down the tracks...but I got it just in time...whew!

Congrats Chris and Andrea! Can't wait till the wedding!

Much Love - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....