Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Tuesday, August 30

JoAnn Romeo {Headshots} w/husband James Romeo

My sister JoAnn asked me back in December to take her headshots, and it was during Christmas and hectic. So yes I forgot, and the one that I did take then did not turn out that great, SOOO we did it again. And this time I think we are both much happier with the outcome, I know I am :)

I drove to St Paul to meet them, and we went to a beautiful park. This park had a rose garden and LOTS of beautiful flowers! I did get side tracked a few times and had to get some of the flowers, but we had fun walking through and getting some great shots!

James tagged along because I said we needed to get some of the two of them, because they don't have many together. AND because our mother wants one :)

Some background to why JoAnn needs headshots : She is going to school to be a make-up artist, and she needs some professional photos for her profile. JoAnn gets really excited about all the new things she is learning and going to learn in school. I personally don't understand it all, but I love how excited she gets!

So first are going to be some of JoAnn's headshots.




This last one James posed it to take on his phone, so I snuck behind him to see what he had...good work James.


Now it's time for the couples!
Starting off with a ring shot that they wanted, they didn't like the one from their wedding so they wanted a re-due.


This willow tree was AMAZING!


This next one I totally said out loud "oh I love you kate!" meaning that Kate of Kate Bentley Photography taught me that you can use flash outside in the daytime to fill the face!




It was a great day, thanks again JoAnn!

Much Love - Your sister Christine

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Chris, they came out great and we had fun. It was a great day, not too hot and humid. The 1st headshot I love the best, but the rest are just as great.
    Thanks a bunch, and have a great day.
    Your sister JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the headshots are so great because you have that great Dopp head! you are so beautiful inside and out! James is pretty great too. Love these. Good job Christine.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below ....