Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Saturday, December 24

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE {Wisconsin Photographer - Personal}

Merry Christmas Everyone!

As this year comes to an end, and the lovely Holidays begin - please know that you are all so great to me. And Thank You for a great year!

I will be coming back after the Holidays with some news, and wonderful changes coming up in 2012 - not many but they are for the better!

Have a safe and joyous Holiday!

PS- This was Justin and I's Christmas Card this year - our first every photo card! And I wanted to show the real us - we make funny faces more often for photos than smiling, so it only felt fit. {Photo taken by my friend Kate of Kate Bentley photography in the summer} ----psst she is awesome by the way!

With Love
Christine & Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....