Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Monday, May 16

Mr & Mrs Hedtke {Classic Love}

This had to be the best wedding to do for my first solo! I'm not going to lie my nerves were running wild, but this wonderful couple and their families were so warm and extremely happy they made it easy. This day was made beautiful by the everyone, because the weather wasn't so beautiful. But no one seemed to mind the sprinkling, they were just so happy to be there for their special day.

Despite the wind and rain, Chad and Nichole got married underneath the family apple tree. They were surrounded by close family. Nichole's best friend Amy walked her down to the isle, as Chad looked on with a glowing smile. He looked down at little Brandon, and they shared a bonding smile.




Instead of just the bride and groom just lighting their unity candle, the families lit a unity candle also. Signifying the unity of two families.


I loved how closely this little guy watched.


Chad held his beautiful bride tight while wonderful words are spoken.




Nichole was wearing cowgirl boots too!



These photos are why I loved this wedding so much!


They wanted an American Gothic portrait.....


...Nichole had a hard time not smiling :)




Her flowers were just gorgeous!


The rings....swoon!



During their first dance, I couldn't stop smiling! They were so happy, and in love!


Thank you so much for letting me be part of your day! My face literally hurt for 2 days from smiling and laughing so much with your family! I am wishing you lots of love for many years to come!


ps....I encourage comments for this post, this was my 1st solo wedding and couldn't have been happier!

1 comment:

  1. Chris, you did such a beautiful job on these pictures. Congratulations! I think your first solo wedding went off without a hitch ;) They look classy and fun and unique. Such a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below ....