Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, September 21

Dopp Family {Family Session}

My Sister - in - law contacted me about doing some last minute Summer photos - needless to say Mother Nature had other plans. This session was a 3rd attempt - and Mother Nature was chilly and misty with rain. But we got the shots we needed!

My brothers family can be hard cause of me being the Aunt and Sister - but I LOVE it because of that too. They are a great family, and I feel so blessed to have them in my life, and a continued client.


Meet my wonderful Neice and Nephews

Thomas - 11 years old

Alyssa - 7 years old

Mason - 2 Years old (very soon to be 3)

And little Liam - 3 Months old


We couldn't forget my Brother "baby" on the family farm - had to get a family photo with the Jaguar


It's photos like these that make me truly LOVE my job!


Thank You Dan and Kristin

Much Love - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....