Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Thursday, October 6

Gretchen & Jason {Rock the Dress Session- Madison Lifestyle Photographer}

As soon as I saw my friend Gretchen's wedding dress I KNEW I just had to photograph it. Everything about her wedding I LOVED! I am a sucker for barns, wild flowers, and pizza - YES pizza! This entry is not about her ever to beautiful wedding day, but is about her and her husband Jason's newlywed glow - and of course the DRESS!

The drizzly day did not differ us from having fun! Gretchen and Jason's home was ideal for photos. They had a falling apart old barn that I could have just photographed for hours.


Isn't the dress AMAZING!








Oh I just LOVE these two!


Can't forget about the adorably handsome Paxton!


Just as we were about to leave their beautiful home for our next location - Jason said something that made my heart melt! Gretchen went into the house and Jason says 'God she's beautiful!' - AWWW!


Our next location was a train station - and you should know by now I LOVE trains!






We weren't the only ones playing in the rain :)



This next picture is one that has been in my head for a while - I LOVE how it turned out - something new from me - pushing the boundaries.


We thougt it was time to get out of the rain, so we headed downtown to the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art. The lobby of this building is amazing!



Paxton loved the stairs too!







Another thing that made my heart melt - Jason picked out the words to be written in their wedding bands! Here is what they say:
Jason's - Amor Fides Familia {love trust family}
Gretchen's -  Arcanus Amores Thesaurus {love's hidden treasure}
These are also my favorite rings.




Jason is so right - she is beautiful!




This kid makes me smile - :)



Thank you SOO much Gretchen, Jason and Paxton - you all were a joy to spend a rainy day with! I will be seeing you soon.

So Much Love - Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....