Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Friday, March 9

Film March Madness {Personal - Wisconsin Lifestyle Photographer}

When I took my film in to get developed, I was overly excited to pick them up. This was the first roll of color film I've ever shot, also the first one that I took while not being able to meter. Shooting with film, and bought be back in love with photography! Not all of the photos turned out, some were WAY to dark, and others were EXTREMELY blurry. So the only ones I am sharing with you are my favorites!

My Mom is the best Grandmother - she babysits two sometimes four great kids while my sister in law works. But while my parents are taking some well needed R&R in the Keys, my sister Pam and I got to babysit Liam and Mason. Liam is just the happiest kid - he gets a little bored or toys I think so I set him in front of my parents patio door during a snow storm. He sat there for close to a half hour, just giggling away! Who knew that falling snow could keep a kid happy, inside?


Below is one of my favorite photos I have of the little guy!!!!


After a chilly Mother/Daughter shoot, my two WONDERFUL assistants and I went to Rusty's Backwater Saloon, for a YUMMY bloody mary! This place seriously is my favorite place to get bloodies and some good food!


Justin being a wonderful driver :)


This is my awesome sister Pamela - she is a little sill here :)


But not as silly as ME! Hehehe, this is a typical face I make when someone tries to take my picture!



Thank you for sharing in my life - film is seriously the love of my life! When I use a film camera, I get butterflies! I get giddy when I take the film to get developed, and can't wait to pick it up! Don't get me wrong I love my Nikon digital camera, but film was love at first sight when I was 8!

Much Love - Christine
Natural Intuition Photography


PS - Keep your eyes out for next weeks Film March Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....