Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Tuesday, October 11

Mr & Mrs Radandt {Wausau Wedding Photographer}

Andrea and I have known each other since High School - when I found out she was getting married I was EXTATIC! And let me tell you when I met Chris and that beautiful daughter, I knew they were meant to be. They were/are so cute together, I could tell it was real love  <3

Their wedding day was so simple, it made me giddy. But the small touches that I noticed afterward were HUGE! Lets see if you can f ind them all.....

But to get back on track we started out the day with some girl time at the Terradea Salon.


Cousin Love



When I got to the hotel where everything was being held I grabbed the bouquets and looked for a place to put them - I saw this rock and the two little holes that fit the flowers perfectly! :)







Aren't these flower girls so cute? :)



I LOVE LOVE LOVE how big their smiles are when they see each other for the first time!



These two wrote their own vows before the traditional ones were read - they made me cry with how sweet they were. And Chris teared up, which made me cry more....oh love :)



Instead of sand or a candle as a sign of unity, they wanted their families and friends to witness the signing on the marriage certificate.

The first time Andrea signed her new last name...officially.


 Congrats two the newlyweds!


Andrea with her beautiful sisters Jen and Samantha


Andrea with the Girls


Chris with the "Guy's" - yes there was a grooms-woman!


This wedding party was a hoot!


Onto the favorite part of the day (for me) I get to steal away the couple for some photos of just them. Chris and Andrea wanted photos with their bows.


I love this next one!





I cried again during their first dance and husband and wife.



Did you see all the details? There was a grooms-woman on the guys side, and her dress was black to match the guys tuxes - but her shoes were red to match the girls dresses. The girls dresses were red, and their shoes were black. Andrea's flowers were the romantic red, while the girls flowers were the pure white.

Plus the Cake


It's black and white on the outside - and Red Velvet on the inside.



CONGRATS you two love birds, and THANK YOU for letting me be part of your day!

Much Love - Christine

Flowers : Floral Magic
Dresses : Davids Bridal Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....