Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Saturday, January 7

New Years Eve Family Session {La Crosse/Sparta Wisconsin Lifestyle Photographer}

I was referred by a friend to a wonderful family, to shoot some family photos for them on New Years Eve. I jumped at it because I love taking family photos, and it gave me a chance to get out of town for my Birthday. But as soon as I heard why they were getting the photos done, it made my heart break. Lisa emailed me and told me her Grandfather is dying of cancer and this could be the last Christmas they spend together. As soon as she told me the story I new instantly that I had to do this session, I was meant to do this session. When I talked to Lisa over the phone I explained to her that the reason I wanted to do the session was that I wished my family would have done this before my Grandfather died of Brain Cancer a few years back. Bob was not my grandfather by blood but he was the only grandfather I new and I miss him every day. 

When the day to shoot this family came I was more nervous that usual to shoot the session. This family touched my heart so deeply that I was terrified to disappoint them. But this family was more than welcoming, I was instantly overwhelmed with love. and not to lie it made me more nervous. Before I go on and on with how great this family was, and how loving they are here are some photos from that special night.











This was this cute couples first Christmas as a married couple <3



Thank you ever so much for letting me into your family - you all were so wonderful - hope I did not disappoint.

Much Love - 
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography LLC 

2 comments:

  1. Christine, you were wonderful! Thank you for doing this for our family! We will be forever greatful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved having you there, Christine! Thank you again for taking the time to come and do this for us. Good Samaritans really do exist! Your talent is our gift.. thank you for putting the gift God gave you to such use for others. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below ....