Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Tuesday, May 15

The Lauritzen Family + Spring

I just want to start out by saying that I LOVE this family - the kids are a hoot and a half, I giggled the whole time. The Mom and Dad are great too -  Tanya so full of creativity, and Tom is the all outdoors kind of guy. Tanya had my mind spinning with ideas, and hoping I could fit them all in. When I first sat down with her, she showed me all the photos she has of her family, and how she wants her dinning room covered in family photos. LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! Sitting down to dinner surrounded by happy memories, who wouldn't want that? 





















Thank you so much for spending the evening with me, I felt lucky to be there with your family!

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....