Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, July 25

Summer Mini {Marshfield Wisconsin Lifestyle Family Photographer}

Emily and I went to school together in Wild Rose, and when I heard about her interest in me photographing her wedding and her family - I was honored! When family and friends ask me to photograph their life my heart literally leaps with joy. To me it is a huge honor! I am photographing their wedding next fall, but for now I got to travel to their home near Marshfield Wisconsin for a little mini with their little man Levi.

Their home is cute, and set with a GREAT barn in the back! They are thinking of having their wedding there, which I hope they do, the work will be worth it. :)

Their little man Levi was a trooper during this mini photo session, he did not want to sit, but when his wonderful parents Emily and Levi made him laugh, this kid was ADORABLE! You couldn't help but laugh or smile when he giggled - my face hurt when I left :)

Introducing Emily, Levi and mini Levi ... 












Thank you so much :)

Much Love 
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....