Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, December 5

Phillip & Karen Dopp - AKA Dad & Mom { Wild Rose Wisconsin Family Photographer}

I kind of talked my parents into doing this mini session with me that I am holding this Sunday - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT - but they are going to see my sister in the Cities. So we improvised this morning.

My mom and dad are AMAZING people! Brought up 6 AMAZINGLY strong headed kids - while being a teacher and a dairy farmer. My Dad taught me how to work, and to be independent. My Mom taught me how to be kind, and patience. I wouldn't be who I am today without these two - and will forever be grateful that they are my parents.

They have been married 38 years - and they still look at each other like they are in love. Like two school kids - made me giggle. Yes I usually laugh at my parents, but this time it was because they were so darn cute!




Thank you Mom and Dad for letting me photograph you two - even though today was chilly :) Love you!!!!

Much Love - Christine - Natural Intuition Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....