Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Sunday, April 3

1 yr Old Kendall

On a chilly Spring afternoon I got to hang out with 1 year old Kendall. We went to the beautiful Red Mill in Waupaca Wisconsin, even though it was full of snow still, and lots of mud....we got some great shots! Kendall was a little smiley guy, he was just so gosh darn cute and made me smile the whole time!


 This photo was taken when I checked out the Red Mill before the huge snow fall we got, but the site was still just as beautiful afterwards.


To get this photo I am not going to lie I was sitting is pretty cold mud :) Made the family laugh, but I think they were pretty shocked that I did that. At the end my jeans were pretty muddy, but SOO worth it!


Those little hands :)





I actually almost fell into the river with this shot too...I get so wrapped up in the little guy I don't know where my footing is! 



This shot makes me smile EVERY time I look at it...doesn't it just make your heart and soul happy? :)

Thank you Shanna Krueger, James Haase and little Kendall. Hope you enjoy these hopefully as much as I did. The time we spent together was a blast, and you you both have a wonderful little man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....