Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, April 13

Spring Fun with the Jones Family

I was very excited when I got an email from Kristen Jones. She wanted some family photos done that weren't entirely posed. Brett is a very energetic guy and doesn't want to sit on a sunny day. Knowing that her boy was energetic one she told me that she didn't want super posed pictures, so we kept them to a minimum. 


All he wanted to do was throw sticks in the river. So i let him. Boys will be boys :)




 Brett also found a feather he would not let that thing out of his sight. 




 Kristen and Adam are a cute couple. Even when they'd argue a little they made me giggle. Being a parent is a full time job, especially when it becomes nice out after the cold winter. Kids just want to run! Parents just don't get enough credit now a days, but Kristen and Adam are doing a GREAT job!

 Adam was a trooper, he had free beer waiting for him but he stayed all the way through. What a great guy!


Just as we were about to be done with out mini session, Kristen found a small grouping of some yellow flowers. The first blooms I have seen this Spring! The were so tiny and a breath of fresh air. It meant that Winter was finally gone!  (for now)



The first day of Spring finally came and I am so happy that I got to hang out with such a great family, even though it was just for a short time. The Red Mill is always a beautiful place, plus it keeps giving me a change to play in the mud. Maybe next time I will be in the water for my next shoot :) Was so tempted to hop in the river for a few shots....next time it will be a sure thing!

Thank you Jones Family! You are a beautiful family, and you are great parents! You were tons of fun, and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....