Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, May 4

Beautiful Samantha

An "old" friend of mine from high school volunteered to be my model for me, and of course I said YES! Sam is one beautiful girl, you will hear me say this lots! I've known her since high school, we were never very close, but older sister and I were really close my senior year of high school. But for this shoot it was mainly practice for how to pose seniors, and to show people who watch my page that I am able to do senior shots. 

Sam was a brave girl because the day we had scheduled to shoot was a windy 50 degree day. And she climbed a sleep rocky hill in heel boots! Have I said she Rocks yet? Well she does!


Putting a chair on a railroad tracks might seem weird but I love the look of it.



Sam showed me these rad/beautiful shoes she bought for her sisters wedding. I had to get the beautiful against the rugged tracks.




Her nails and ring were super rad too! ( I talk like I was in the 80's but it's the best words to describe such things! )

While my sister and I drove around to look for locations on this chilly day we found an awesome red door on a local church.


Sam has such a great smile...especially when she's laughing at something dumb Justin (my boyfriend) did :)


There are only a few shots that are favorites of mine, and one is of eyes! Her eyes are a beautiful hazel, and I just wanted to capture them on photo.



I still can't believe how brave Sam was with these next ones! She was out in 50 degree weather in shorts, heels, and a T-shirt! 



Thank you Sam for spending this chilly afternoon with us! I know how much that hot chocolate at the end meant to ya...hehe. You are beautiful, and if you'll let me again we should have another fun session but on a MUCH warmer day!

2 comments:

  1. These shots could be used for a modeling portfolio, they look awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below ....