Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Friday, May 6

Out of Town for the Weekend

I will be taking a well needed 4 day weekend with my boyfriend Justin! We are headed to door county, and relaxing on the bay in a sweet little cottage. We will be without internet so emails will have to wait until Tuesday evening. 


While I am gone though along with relaxing I will be working on a few blog posts! Also, I will be working on my price changes. I will be having different packages/stages. I want to be able to help everyone out that wants quality photos, but on their budget. Everyone deserves beautiful photos on their special day, even if you have a smaller budget. I know I know I shouldn't be working while on vacation, but for those who know me well, or have worked with me know that I am a workaholic. Comes from being a farmers daughter, you just feel the need to work all the time, but it's something that I love so I gotta keep it going if I want to make as a professional photog.

Photo taken by my camera on timer.....sorry about the blurriness.

So Justin and I are saying farewell for the weekend, and hoping that the rain stays away, and you all have a wonderful weekend. And to all you Mother's out there have a wonderful Mother's Day!

I will be returning phone calls and emails or such Tuesday evening when I return, and after a day back to work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....