Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, May 25

Calm before the storm {Stylized Session}

The day of this shoot started about beautiful, I was ex-tactic about the beautiful blue skies. But....when it came time for the fun session I had planned for Katie, the storm clouds were rolling in. So when we got to out location I jumped out of the truck, and said, "we are going to do this as fast as we can"....and we did! I pulled everything out of the back of the truck, and placed them so we could go from station to station. 

This is what happened before the storm rolled in with a roar.....


 This photo will make me smile every time...Katie is laughing at my boyfriend being silly :)





Katie rocked my new couch!



One of my favorites from the day!




A huge thanks to Katie for coming out, and dealing with the wind, and on coming storm.

This is also the debut of my editing style! I found it while editing this session, I wanted something that stood out but still stayed natural. I like what I see, and the softness of the skin was achieved without skin smoothing.

Please let me know what you think of my editing style, and leave comments for the beautiful Katie, let her know how great she did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....