Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Thursday, October 25

Josh & Shelly = Engaged & in Love {Wausau Wisconsin Engagement Photographer - Dells of Eau Claire}

We had the whole Dell's of Eau Claire to ourselves on a Wednesday afternoon, and may I say the colors were amazing! The couple was so gosh darn cute - they were quiet but I loved that they didn't have to perk each other up - they were content with each other. REAL TRUE LOVE!

And may I say if you do not know - I am a self proclaimed ninja! I literally went out on a ledge to get some shots of this two - can you tell which ones? (part of me thought this is where my clumsiness was going to get me killed, or at least get me REALLY wet in some REALLY cold water)








These next few are the ones I was on a ledge for - I was inches from the edge - but SOOO glad I took the challenge. (I DO NOT recommend this ... hehe it was scarey!)







  I am so excited for you wedding on top Rib Mountain next year! And THANK YOU SO MUCH for going for you session even though it was raining!

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography 

***All photos are copyrighted under Natural Intuition Photography - please do not remove from blog or online - THANK YOU! Feel free to share the link, but do not copy and paste or save as any image you see here. THANK YOU!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....