Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Monday, October 1

Mr & Mrs Tepolt at the OuterEdge Stage {Appleton Wisconsin Wedding Photographer}

This blog would have been one of the longest in mystery for a wedding if I didn't stop myself from adding photos! This couple was seriously AMAZING! And their venue was GORGEOUS! And they had vows inspired by Dr Seuss .... I will love you more than pie, I will love you till you die ...

Andrew loves lists like I do, and their wedding was planned to the T with lists, lists from me, for me, from the wedding planner, the DJ, the light guy! It was GREAT! Did you see that I said LIGHT GUY! Yes the OuterEdge Stage has state of the art lighting and music! The wedding party walked down the isle on red carpet - then danced down in rad style! They were literally center stage to express their love for each other - and when they did this I balled like a baby! (this wedding was the FIRST to make me cry 3 or more times!) Her maid of honor speech - tears again .... Andrew and Michelle are two wonderful people were surrounded their day with the ones they loved, and clearly loved them in return.

When they hall got turned in a 1920's style with tea light candles and cocktail tables - guests munched on finger food, popcorn, cocktails, and yummy yummy cake! And one of those cakes was the lips from the cover of the The Rocky Horror Picture Show. They did their grand march to the song Time Warp - this was seriously one of the coolest things I have seen. In case you didn't know why they have tid bits from the movie - this is how they met - they stared in the play together!

I could gush, and gush about these two wonderful people but before I go on an on - her are my favorites from their big day!









Oh first looks .. LOVE THEM!





















 

Thank you so much Andrew and Michelle for letting me in on your special day - it was seriously a blast, and I am wishing you YEARS and YEARS of love and happiness together!

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography


Also, want to thank the ever wonderful Heather of HVH Photography for helping me out - you are a wonderful 2nd shooter!

***All photos are copyrighted under Natural Intuition Photography - please do not remove from blog or online - THANK YOU! Feel free to share the link, but do not copy and paste or save as any image you see here. THANK YOU!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....