Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, October 31

Rynish Family Halloween - {Scandinavia Wisconsin Family Photographer}


It is no secret to anyone that knows my sister well, that her favorite holiday is Halloween! So instead of a Christmas card her family did a Halloween card! So of course I was STOKED when she asked me to do a Halloween addition to her holiday cards. Little Josie was a beautiful butterfly, my sister Carri wore a HUGE bow tie, and Anthony wore a Jack shirt from Nightmare Before Christmas {youtube trailor} shirt. We met at a creepy barn down the road from their house, which of course I thought was PERFECT!

So from my sister family and me - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!













Hope you have a safe and SPOOKY Halloween!
Card below is one that I designed for the Rynish family on 100% recycled premium paper :)


Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

***All photos are copyrighted under Natural Intuition Photography - please do not remove from blog or online - THANK YOU! Feel free to share the link, but do not copy and paste or save as any image you see here. THANK YOU!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....