Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Tuesday, February 28

Jordynn & Teri {Mother/Daughter Session -Wisconsin Lifestyle Photographer}

When I found out that this little girls name was Jordynn - I KNEW I had to take her photos at Jordan Park in Stevens Point!! It was perfect!! And she thought so too, she told ALL her friends that she is getting her photos done and HER park! The day was perfect for their photos too! It was chilly, but the sun was beautiful! We had fun on the slide, chasing birds, using a rock as a slide too! AND she found and AWESOME walking stick!

The reason Teri wanted a session with just her daughter is because she is the one always behind the camera taking photos of the family - so she wanted a special time just with Jordynn so they could get some photos together for once. I LOVE this session - and encourage Mother's AND Fathers to do special sessions like this one. 

Jordynn is the cutest - she was a little shy, but when it came to her photos she GOT IT! She mad me giggle every time I would snap a photo she would walk away...it was silly. 


Below I told her she could pose anyway she wanted - this is what she picked! She's a natural!


Told you we had fun on the slide!





The below image is one of my favs! They are too cute :)



Thank you ladies for the fun afternoon in the park! You two were WONDERFUL!

Much Love - Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos, Chris!! You did such a wonderful job of capturing the two of us; our love for nature, but most importantly, each other. I can not wait to display these in my home.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below ....