Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Friday, February 17

Sledding - 2011 & 2012 {Wisconsin Lifestyle Photographer}

So I had the pleasure of attending and photographing my Aunt and Uncles Annual Tobogganing Party! This party is just a party where kids can be free to be themselves, and adults are free to act like kids. We go to a steep hill in Wild Rose behind a cornfield - and on top there is a campfire to roast hot dogs, and drinks for adults and kids. I am going to write and show you 2011's party and 2012's party - there is one HUGE difference between the two....SNOW! In 2011 we had FEET of snow, and it even snowed the day of the party. In 2012 we had VERY little amounts of snow - so there was no sledding. But without the snow friends decided to still get together and be merry - hiking was involved, along with pooches, and drinks. 

Take a look at 2011
------------------------------------------







 He tried to snowboard down on the sled, and below was the outcome - no injury's involved. 







The picture below is one of my favorites from that day last year - I love the beards, and how they seem in deep thought. 


 Now take a look at 2012
-----------------------------------------















These parties are ALWAYS a blast - and I am very thankfully that my Aunt asked me every year to attend and photograph it. I am hoping for snow next year, and I CAN NOT wait till the next party :)

Much Love - Christine
Natural Intuition Photography






1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos of a great day! Thank you Christine, you make the day even better by capturing the fun. We love you and your work! We are so lucky to have you in our lives and that you are able to come to these gatherings in the woods. See you next year!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below ....