Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Monday, February 13

Skweres Family - Mini Session {WIld Rose, Wisconsin Lifestyle Family Photographer}

So back in November when it was chilly, I put up a contest for a Snow Ball Fight Session - and the WINNERS were the Skweres Family! We have been putting the session off for most of the Winter, since we got no snow till the end of January. So we finally just went for it - there was very little snow, but we had some fun on the ice. This family is seriously my favorite family to photograph, the kids are so gosh darn cute, and always up for anything! And it's like they are reading my mind when it comes to ideas - they think of them a few minutes before I can bring it up!

Since we could not have a snowball fight, I made a nice set up in a field. A fainting couch covered in patch quilts with a beautiful backdrop of golden peaking out of the snow. BEAUTIFUL.


Before we all piled on the couch, the kids had some fun on a little patch of ice - yes me and my assistant got in on the action too! The kids loved it!








This kid can make me laugh :)


I think she was blocking her eyes from the sun, but we all thought she was posing - it was so cute! OH - AND her hat was a cupcake!


This this was has talent - she made her earrings from shrinadinks! AWESOME!



:)







Thank you again Skwere Family you were a blast like ALWAYS!

Much Love - Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....