Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Sunday, March 18

Film March Madness Week 2 {Personal - Wisconsin Lifestyle Photographer}

I planned a little mini session with two of my wonderful sisters, JoAnn was the make-up guru from JoAnn Romeo Makeup, and Pamela was the wonderful model. We got ready at my parents house, while JoAnn fixed up the beautiful Pamela, I was busy planning the location and poses! Along with getting my film ready - I LOVE IT!

The day wasn't pefect, there were rain clouds that were hanging over us, and during these photos it was POURING! I was careful not to walk under the water falling off the roof of the barn. Pamela was like me in front of the camera , goofy and, not sure where to move her body. I am better at being the eye in the camera then the body on the other side. This locations is AWESOME it has many old barns, an empty corn silo, and LOTS of tall grass. Along with other fun backdrops that I can't wait to use again! The only not so fun part was that there were deer dropping EVERYWHERE, we had to watch out step...giggle.

Pamela is normally not this girly - she builds and maintains trail in Olympic National Park in Washington. She came home for a 2 month visit, that is sadly ending this coming Tuesday. I am sad to have her go, mainly because I did not see her enough while she was home. But I know the times that we had while she was here were WONDERFUL. We bonded in a way that we haven't ever, we are now a little closer then before, and I  love her dearly. 

The photos have a slight burn on the edges, due to light getting in the roll, but I think it gives it a neat touch!



Below I was trying to show how long her eyelashes were that JoAnn added!


Thank you Sisters!

JoAnn is free for weddings, special occasions and more - contact her via her website to find out more information! She is a talent you WANT To have if you are in need of make-up!

Pamela I wish you the best in your new journey, and know that we as a family LOVE you and are always here for you! Remember you are a strong woman, and are capable of anything - new beginnings sometimes the best blessings!

Much Love 
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

Make sure to check out Film March Madness Week 1 out on my blog too! and keep your eyes open for Week 3 coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....