Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Monday, June 18

Jared + Desi = Married {Waupaca, New London Wisconsin Wedding Photographer}

Jared and Desi were my 1st couple to book for 2012 and the first couple to kick off an already AWESOME summer! And I knew when I first met and talked to them that their wedding was going to be a BLAST! And that it was! The wedding party was fun, the couple was all smiles, and the talk about the Hap's (Father of the Groom) socks was all the rage. For those of you that didn't notice, Hap was wearing white gym socks with his suit...hehe All I could think, was you can only see them when he sits, and that he was comfortable :) But it did make me giggle!

The ceremony was at the Trinity Lutheran Church in Waupaca. The FIRST of many weddings to take place at the newly remodeled church. The remodeled church is BEAUTIFUL! Full of light, and the reverend did a wonderful job. One of my favorite ceremonies thus far!








The guys portraits were nothing like the norm... LOVE THEM ALL!


These kids were so gosh darn cute!


See what I mean about the church? BEAUTIFUL!





Below is the tattoo for her brother that died in September





CONGRATS Jared and Desi THANK YOU for letting me be part of your special and totally AWESOME wedding day!

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photogarphy

1 comment:

Feel free to comment below ....