Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, June 20

Mary Beth + Baby Bump = Swoon {Stevens Point Wisconsin Maternity Photographer}

Mary Beth is actually the real reason that I started doing photography as a business! She and my childhood best friend Ben asked me to photograph their wedding. But I did not have the equipment or experience to do so, and turned them down. That did not mean that I stopped thinking about what it would be like to photograph people's lives and experiences. I am forever THANKFUL that they pushed me into the beautiful life of photography. :)

When I heard they were expecting I was hoping they would let me photograph their beautiful baby bump. And they did! WHOO HOO! Ben did not come along to the shoot, but that was OK with me :) Mary Beth was so much fun to photograph, I actually LOVED that she did not smile in all her photos! And don't get me started on the light of that day! *SWOON*










Thank you SOOO Mary Beth for letting me photograph your beautiful Baby Bump!

Much Love
Christine Dopp
Natural Intuition Photography

2 comments:

  1. These are all great! Thank you so much, Christine! :)

    *Mary Beth*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Mary Beth ! I am so glad that you like them :)

      Delete

Feel free to comment below ....