Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Friday, June 1

Konopacki Family + Spring

This wonderful family was kind from the beginning - they were great to photography, and they were great to talk to. She was interested in photography and what I do, and asked lots of questions, which I am happy that I could answer! (I love talking photography, so I was giddy when she asked all the questions she did :)

This family has 3 wonderful boys - the newest addition Nolan was the main reason for the photos. And as I am not a newborn photographer I was upfront with what I do and don't do. And we I think made it work! Nolan was the best baby too, he slept the whole time! While the other little guys were running around and having fun with the pinwheels I gave them. 

I wish I could share ALL the photos from that windy blustery day, but here are my favorites!


They above photo just makes my heart melt....right?
And in newborn safety little Nolan was laying on Mama's lap the whole time :)


I LOVE the below photo, because the little guy had an orange before the session, and we didn't notice till later. I thought of getting rid of it, but I think it's so kid :)






"PINWHEEL"



Thank you so much Konopacki Family - you have a beautiful family!

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....