Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Friday, June 8

Rob + Mandy = Love {Second shooting with Maranda Schreier Photography}

So I got to hang out with my friend Maranda in Madison last weekend, and we photographed a wedding with the kindest couple, and most fun but not out of hand wedding party I have met! This couple was more thankful and patient, and organized, and well just plan AWESOME!

I was going to share all my favorites from the day, but I am just going to share a few with you...

The first one is right before Rob is walking up, and can you see Mandy on the Right? She didn't poke her head out once, she was restraining herself. This moment to me is beautiful. If I was Mandy I would have totally looked out the door. I kept waiting for her to do it, and for Rob to look at the door but it didn't happen.



And this one...oh yea I love when couples kiss on the neck, you get a REAL smile, and love just glows on their face!


This wedding party was AWESOME!



These dresses I am going to say again, were BEAUTIFUL, elegant and simple - LOVED them!





This duck photo is for the Bride - for her love of ducks <3


 

Oh I am a sucker for 1st dances and Father/Daughter dances :)





 Thank you again Maranda for having me along!

And THANK YOU Rob and Mandy for letting me be part of your special day!

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

1 comment:

  1. Christine- We can not thank you enough for sharing your talents with us on our big day. I absolutley love the pictures and the blog comments. You are so sweet! We had so much fun with you and Maranda and we will be sure to recommend you both. Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL :-) Love, the Stelzers

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment below ....