Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Tuesday, June 12

Peter + Tonya = Engaged {Oshkosh Wisconsin Engagement and Wedding Photographer}

I first met Tonya and Peter at the bridal show in March - they both put their names in to win the contest. Peter was filling in his on Tonya's back while she filled out her on the table. I still giggle today about it. They were the still giggly, silly couple at their engagement session. It was a HOT day in Oshkosh, and we all made the best of it. They didn't even mind when instead of doing the smart thing and driving about a mil to location we were going I suggested walking...YES WALKING IN 90 DEGREE WEATHER!

Once we got to the beautiful The Waters we stayed outside for a while, but then we were ever so happy to get inside where their was AC. This facility is BEAUTIFUL! I mean if I could afford to hold events there and of course lived in Oshkosh I would ALL the time! Seriously check this place out!




There was a stage inside, so I told them to go up and dance :)





So Peter is a PRO when it comes to proposing, this guy didn't miss a thing! The twist tie says "you hold my heart" awwww!!!!


This coaster has A LOT of meaning! They bet at this bar when Peter threw a coaster at her!




Thank you for the wonderful afternoon Peter and Tonya - CAN'T WAIT till your wedding!

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....