Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Thursday, September 27

Blind Follow .... {Personnal blog to all future potential clients - Wisconsin Lifestyle Photographer}

Some people might say that this blog is something that I shouldn't write, but personally I think I should for sure write it. 

I stupidly took some HORRIBLE advice from a fellow photographer (not going to name names) to experiment with potential clients instead of just asking them. I was thinking of changing my pricing to not offering the disc anymore, and only offering print packages with disc included. So I STUPIDLY followed the advice and then tried to make it better. I knew, damn it I knew it was bad advice and shouldn't have done it. But, this photographer told me it was a good way to see if you could get clients - WRONG!!!!

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!

I value honesty, and when this photographer blindly put me into a direction that I knew was not right - it shattered my integrity. 

I am putting it out there that is was WRONG, and I am honestly full hearted sorry for doing this. My heart sank when someone called me a liar, and scamer. This is NOT what I was doing. This photography business of mine is something that love, and built on HONESTY - I was always open with everything. Even how I HONESTLY thought of vendors and venues. 

And to the 2 people that I sent those STUPID email's to, I am SO SO SO sorry! It was wrong on all accounts and I am publicly saying it - because I DO NOT LIE! It was wrong, and won't happen again!

Thank you for reading, and know that if you book me as your photographer, you are booking an honest, loving, and caring person. And if you don't believe me - just ask ALL my clients - they will tell you that I was FULLY honest at their bookings.

And to all photographers out there DO NOT blindly take advice, even if it seems right. Think about it, what does your gut say - it is says HELL NO, then don't do it. Even if it's a small feeling - follow your gut and most importantly your heart. I was doing this till this BAD BAD advice, and trust me when I say this, I will not blindly take advice again!

Thank you
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

2 comments:

  1. Wow my friend. Wonder what this is about...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JP I will fill you in on the details of my stupidity. I didn't follow my heart, and it strayed me from all that is right. This I will not do again!

      Delete

Feel free to comment below ....