Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, September 12

Maycee is 1 Years Old {Wild Rose Wisconsin Childrens and Family Photographer}

Maycee was one of my very 1st newborns! She was 3 months at the time! ADORABLE ADORABLE and ADORABLE! This little girl is so easy going, fun loving, and goofy as all get out. I had so much fun spending the evening with her and her family. Not to mention the light this evening was OH MY GOSH BEAUTIFUL!!!!! (Sorry about all the caps but this session is by far my favorite this year for the light alone!) I couldn't have asked for a better night, family, or 1 year old.

These are my all time favs from little Maycee's session <3







This little one is for sure going to be a heart breaker when she grows up - THANK YOU for letting me enjoy the evening with you all Ganzel and Hansen Family!

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

psst .... Make sure to leave a comment of enlightenment :)

1 comment:

Feel free to comment below ....