Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Tuesday, November 13

Nolan is 6 Months {Stevens Point Wisocnsin Eco Friendly Lifestyle Photographer}


I got to see this adorable little man again - and YES I adore this family! This little man has changed so much - I can't wait to share all the photos after his 1 yr photo session! This little guy LOVED being in his diaper only, no clothes. Giggling, laughing - enjoying himself! But as soon as we put his clothes on - no more laughs, giggles were harder to get - he just wanted his clothes back off. Are we seeing into the future to his college days? I hope not Mom - but your little man makes me smile every-time I edit, and photograph him. 






Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

1 comment:

Feel free to comment below ....