Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Friday, November 9

The Weisz Family - Fall 2012 {La Crosse Wisconsin Family Photographer}

I am so glad that I was picked to photograph this family in a Photography Group Session Swap! Krista is a photographer over in Rochester Minnesota at her company The Moments of Life - which by the way I ADORE her work. It was and always is nerve wrecking to photograph another photographer - wondering if they are critiquing you while you shoot. But of course Krista put me right at ease - her family is so laid back but yet FULL of energy. I wish I could figure out how to bottle those kids energy and drink it daily! 

Since we life so far away from each other we met in La Crosse, Wisconsin for their shoot - up on top of Grandads bluff. The tall grass, and light were just AMAZING! 











Thank you so much for spending the evening with us! Your family is WONDERFUL! And we much get together again!

Much Love - Christine - Natural Intuition Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....