Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, November 28

Samantha - Baby Bump Love {Waupaca Wisconsin Maternity Photographer}



If you don't know by now - I ADORE baby bumps! Not sure why exactly - the way the mom glows, the way they are so happy about a new adventure in their lives. The sheer happiness that is around this kind of session - LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

My dear friend Samantha is due in 1 week and she is seriously one of the sweetest people I know. Her and Ryan are going to be amazing parents, and I can't wait to meet the little girl! 

Samantha and I went to one of my favorite locations, where I found out that she knew the owners and walked the area daily in the summer. So she told me stories about walking with her Mom, where the trails went and got to pet some pretty cool dogs. The light during our session was PERFECT! Couldn't have asked for a better night. Samantha is beautiful and she made my job easy. She is beautiful, caring, and up for anything. <3





I ADORE this last photo - LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!



I seriously can't wait to meet this little girl that is coming into an AMAZING family! Couldn't ask for a more caring loving Mom :) Sam THANK YOU so much for letting me photograph you and your baby bump - it was so great to see you. And hope all is well.

Much Love - Christine - Natural Intuition Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....