Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, November 7

Mathew & Carlee Jo - Engaged {Stevens Point Wisconsin Engagement/Wedding Photographer}

Let me first say that Mathew and Carlee are a HOOT! I have never laughed so much after an engagement session before - they were so natural - giddy and so in love with each other. I LOVED IT! We met at Jordan Park outside of Stevens Point - This park is beautiful! full of trees, water, trails - everything this couple wanted. Their theme for their wedding is 'bringing the outside in' so nature is there thing. We were all a match made in heaven - I love the outdoors and always at home when I am in the woods. 












I seriously cannot wait for your wedding Mathew and Carlee Jo - I know it is going to be a BLAST!

Much Love - Christine - Natural Intuition Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....