Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Sunday, November 4

Kyle & Anna - Engaged {Wausau Wisconsin Engagment/Wedding Photographer}

When I first met Kyle and Anna - we hit it off right way. They are goofy fun - and outdoorsy like Justin & I. Oh and not to mention I ADORE Anna's style! Kyle is a goof that made this session even more fun - the way he made Anna naturally smile - LOVE! The ideas they had were great too - even Kyle had ideas!!!!!! No lie my face hurt from giggling and laughing so much with these two, I just know that their wedding is going to be a BLAST!!!!!!

We met at the Dell's of Eau Claire on a BEAUTIFUL but chilly morning - I was happy to introduce them to the park since they have never been. And again I had the park all to myself with these two! Couldn't have been any better! 












Thank you for getting up so early - and braving the chilly weather for you photos! Can't wait till your wedding!

Much Love - Christine - Natural Intuition Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....