Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, November 21

How To and WHY You Should Book a Photographer Early - {Stevens Point Wisconsin Photographer}


So with all the awesome Black Friday deals happening this week with some totally awesome photographers in Wisconsin - I got to wondering if people are thinking about their next family portrait with all the Holiday craziness. Most probably are not - totally understand able - 2013 seems so far away - Spring seems like a world away. So I have some simple steps that I implement in my daily world, PLAN PLAN PLAN.

1. Think of when you want your family photos done - Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

2. Then just pick a month.

3. Contact the photographer of your choice.

4. Tell that photographer that you want to book a session with them - but not sure on a date. If this was me I would :
  1. Ask you what day of the week is best.
  2. Then I would give you a few dates.
  3. You pick one.
  4. Then insure you as I send you a contract and payment information - that I will send you a reminder a few weeks (1 month) before you session date and confirm that it is still a excellent day to photograph you and your family
5. BAM your session is booked 6 months from now!

So after these steps you can now book with any photographer of your choice - which would be AWESOME if it as me, because .......


So contact me today to book your two sessions - these can be done by following the above steps. Also, make sure to check out my Black Friday Deals that are good till November 25th at Midnight.

Now WHY you should book early:

Book early and plan ahead so you are not trying to squeeze it into your busy life. This way you will have enough time to book your session, plan your outfits, plan your locations, get to know your photographer, and you photographer can get to know you. Getting to know each other is always good - this is why I am implementing get to know you consultations in 2013. This is where we will meet before your session and talk about what you expect out of your session. This way you get the ultimate experience.

Also, by booking early to get your date set ASAP, so then you can get in to the photographer of your choice rather than going for Plan B.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Much Love - Christine - Natural Intuition Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....