Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, December 7

Baby Bump Love {Wisconsin Maternity Photography}

Since starting this adventure of a lifetime, I have photographed many families, kids, and more. But I have falling in love with Maternity photography. I love the glow on the New Mom's face, and the joy in the fathers eyes. All Expecting Mothers are BEAUTIFUL! 

I am giving 3 lucky Mom's a 25% off the session fee - normally $250. 


And I just want to note that you do not have to be a couple or married to have beautiful maternity photos taken! Every woman should embrace the miracle of being able to hold and grow a new life. 

Email me for full details. And check out both maternity sessions HERE & HERE also a film version HERE.

Thank you
Much Love Christine
Natural Intuition Photography LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....