Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Tuesday, December 13

First Packer Game {Personal}

So I don't normally do personal blogs - because I want to keep them separate. But I want to share my boyfriends and I's very first Packer Game at Lambeau Field! I bought the tickets on a whim from a gentleman I work with, as a thank you to my Boyfriend. He has been a AWESOME assistant and huge support this past year with my new career path.  

So here are the few pictures I took of the shut out against the Raiders. 


So we got baked beans to eat, but we forgot a can opener---oops! So we made due, and this is how we got it open :)



I am the kind of person that puts chips on her sandwich, and my nephew and I made a sandwich out of mashed potatoes, corn, ham, and a dinner roll. So of course I had to try baked beans on my hot dog. And yup is YUMMY!



Isn't he good looking :)









Our game faces!!! GRRR




They WON!!! 13-0 WHOOT WHOOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....